WHERE DREAMS COME HOME
Opportunity of a Lifetime :
CA, FLORIDA, NV, UTAH ARE ALL SOLD OUT!
Box Elder County, Utah lands
- Just south of State Route 30 in Northwestern Utah.
- West of the Great Salt Lake.
- Fairly flat, with light scrub brush vegetation
- Mountain views to the west of the Bovine Mountains and to the north of the Mahogany Peaks.
- North of Interstate Highway 80, with easy access to IH 80 from State Route 30.
- Closest town for satisfying shopping needs is Wendover, Utah on IH 80.
- Tracts surrounded on two sides by Bureau of Land Management (BLM) land.
BLM land is public use land, increasing your ability to hunt or hike on 800 acres instead of the 160 acres owned.
County: Box Elder
Tax: $100 per year. No Back tax.
For available parcels and price, please contact us.
1. Parcel 02-016-0046 - Southwest Quarter of Section 17, 160 Acres
2. Parcel 02-016-0058 - Southeast Quarter of Section 17, 160 Acres
3. Parcel 02-016-0052 – Southwest Quarter of Section 15, 160 Acres
4. Parcel 02-016-0112 – Northeast Quarter of Section 15, 160 Acres
5. Parcel 02-016-0054 – Northwest Quarter of Section 19, 160 Acres
6. Parcel 02-016-0055 – Northeast Quarter of Section 19, 160 Acres
7. Parcel 02-016-0062 – Southeast Quarter of Section 19, 160 Acres
Describe your image